Driver FAQs

Here are some of the questions most frequently asked by our drivers and perspective drivers. We’ve tried to answer those as completely as possible. If you need more information or have other questions not listed please feel free to contact us.

Q.  What expenses can I get reimbursed for?

A.  Scale tickets (top copies), tolls, faxes, authorized motel rooms, approved truck repairs/supplies (washer fluid, load locks, etc).

Q.  How do I get reimbursed for these expenses?

A.  Turn all receipts in to the finance dept.  You can mail them in one of the envelopes you mail your logs in but mail them separate from your logs.  Or you can bring them directly to the finance office.  If it is after hours the door is never locked so you can slide them under the glass.

Q.  What do I do if I receive a citation on the road?

A.  DOT regulations requires CDL drivers to notify your employer of any violation other thank parking you receive while operating any type of motor vehicle, personal or company Vehicle. WSTL requests you to turn into safety a copy of the citation. Refer to Driver’s Hand Book Reporting Violations & Citations Section.

Q.  What macro do I use to check my payroll?

A.    You send Macro 9 from the onboard computer to request your payroll information. You will receive back Macro 59 Payroll Information. (It is advised that you delete this message after reading it.)

Q.  What macro do I use to fuel?

A.    Macro 55

Q.  How do I change my w-4 withholdings?

A.   Call Payroll.  Ext 261.

Q.   How do I set up or make changes to my payroll?

A.   Call Payroll. Ext 261.

Q.  Where can I pick up my check stubs?

A.   Driver check stubs can be picked up in the finance office.  We do not mail stubs unless you drive a lime or cement truck.

Q.  How do I get a new fuel card?

A.   Fuel cards are assigned in the finance office.  We no longer order replacement cards.  You have to come in the office to get one.

Q.  What do I do if I lose my fuel card?

A.   Call finance or the fuel department so that you can be placed on lost card status until you can get to the yard to get a new card.

Q.  If I receive my paycheck on my fuel card how can I access my money?

A.   Call 1-800-741-6060 and set up a 4 digit pin code.  You can use an ATM or register a check to remove money from your card.  When using an ATM machine press the checking option.  When registering a check put your card number on the check where it says “card number or express code” then register the check for the amount you want to remove from your card.