ENTRY LEVEL DRIVER
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Must have completed a state-licensed truck driving training school.
- Must have successfully completed the National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course. (If this was not done at the school it will be done by WSTL prior to the trainee being assigned to a trainer)
- Must have a valid CDL as a term of employment.
- No violation of speeding in a construction zone, following too close, leaving the scene of an accident, or violating a DOT out-of service order in the previous year.
- Have never been convicted of a DUI or DWI in a commercial vehicle.
- No major chargeable accident in previous year.
- Must not have been involved in any crash found to be intentional.
- Must meet the DOT and WSTL physical requirements. WSTL medical review officer shall perform the physical.
- Has not tested positive for a controlled substance or refused a controlled substance test in the previous year. Has not tested positive for alcohol use or refused an alcohol test in the previous year.
- Trainee must show during interview acceptable attitude, appearance and ability to enter WSTL Entry Level Driver Training Program.
*All applicants are subject to review prior to employment.