SINGLE OVER THE ROAD DRIVER
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months verifiable over the road driving experience.
- Must have a valid CDL with Hazardous Material Endorsement.
- No more than 3 moving violations in past 3 years on MVR or DOT PSP Report.
- Have never been convicted of a DUI or DWI or reckless driving on any type vehicle.
- No more than 3 accidents in past 3 years.
- No major chargeable accident in past 3 years.
- Must not have been involved in any accident found to be intentional.
- Was not discharged for an unsatisfactory safety record from the last employer he/she drove a commercial motor vehicle.
- Must meet the DOT and WSTL physical requirements. WSTL medical review officer shall perform the physical.
- Has not tested positive for a controlled substance or refused a controlled substance test in the past 3 years. Has not tested positive for alcohol use or refused an alcohol test in the past 3 years.
- Must display during pre-employment interview a positive and professional attitude.
*Bulk Division cement & lime drivers are required to have a telephone available at their home due to dispatch conditions.