SINGLE OVER THE ROAD DRIVER
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Minimum 6 months verifiable over the road driving experience.
- Must have a valid CDL with Hazardous Material Endorsement or agree to obtain as a term of employment.
- No violation of speeding in a construction zone, following too close, leaving the scene of an accident, or violating a DOT out-of service order in the previous year.
- Have never been convicted of a DUI or DWI in a commercial vehicle.
- Must not have been involved in any crash found to be intentional.
- Must meet the DOT and WSTL physical requirements. WSTL medical review officer shall perform the physical.
- Has not tested positive for a controlled substance or refused a controlled substance test in the previous year. Has not tested positive for alcohol use or refused an alcohol test in the previous year.
Must display during pre-employment interview a positive and professional attitude.
*Bulk Division cement & lime drivers are required to have a home phone or cell phone due to dispatch conditions.
*All applicants are subject to review prior to employment.